Time & Location
About the Event
Students: Our belief is by equipping student leaders from your student ministry, they will be in a position to make a significant impact in the life of your church. In order to do this, we ask that only leadership students be allowed to attend. To help with this, Super Summer Oklahoma has set guidelines that can be used to help evaluate a student’s readiness concerning attending Super Summer. During the required interview process (conducted by the Youth Pastor or Leader), the following criteria should be taken into consideration.
1. Has made a commitment to follow Jesus
2. Has an active devotional life
3. Regularly attends and supports youth ministry events at their home church
4. Is an active leader in their total student ministry
5. Has a positive witness/testimony outside of church and with their family
6. Expresses a willingness to share their faith with their peers
If you are a student 7th-12th grade, feel like you meet the above requirements, and are interested in attending Super Summer Oklahoma this summer, simply complete the RSVP here and you will be contacted by Stefan Valdez (student pastor at FBC Sayre) to complete the student registration form and setup a time for your interview with our leadership panel. Once approved by our panal you and your parents will then connect with Stefan and complete Super Summer's Online Registration together. For more information or questions please contact Stefan Valdez at email@example.com.